- Sayedmoallemi Z, Naseri F. Assessment of the perceived stress due to different educational factors among senior dental students of medical sciences universities in Iran. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2014; 9(6): 498-508. [In Persian].
- Hamissi JH, Tabatabaei S, Hamissi H, Hamissi Z. Evaluation of the causes of stress among dental students in Iran. Acta Medica Mediterrane 2016; 32: 1335-9.
- Pozos Radillo BE, Torrez Lopez TM, Aguilera Velasco ML, Acosta FM, Gonzalez Perez GJ. Stress-associated factors in Mexican dentists. Braz Oral Res 2008; 22(3): 223-8.
- Garbee WH, Jr., Zucker SB, Selby GR. Perceived sources of stress among dental students. J Am Dent Assoc 1980; 100(6): 853-7.
- Sedky NA. Perceived Sources of Stress among Junior and Mid-Senior Egyptian Dental Students. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) 2012; 6(2): 141-57.
- Tedesco LA. A psychosocial perspective on the dental educational experience and student performance. J Dent Educ 1986; 50(10): 601-5.
- Uraz A, Tocak YS, Yozgatligil C, Cetiner S, Bal B. Psychological well-being, health, and stress sources in Turkish dental students. J Dent Educ 2013; 77(10): 1345-55.
- Shahbazi Mogadam M, Nasoohi N, Zahirodin A, Valaee N, Etedal Monfared S. Evaluation of stress level, its sources and related factors among senior dental students at Islamic Azad University in year 2010. J Res Dent Sci 2011; 8 (3):130-4.
- Shadman N, Raoof M, Amanpour S, Mahdian M, Haghani J, Parizi M. Stress, anxiety, and depression and their related factors among dental students: A cross-sectional study from southeast of Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ 2019; 16(1): e74295.
10. Polychronopoulou A, Divaris K. Dental students' perceived sources of stress: A multi-country study. J Dent Educ 2009; 73(5): 631-9.
11. Alzahem AM, van der Molen HT, Alaujan AH, Schmidt HG, Zamakhshary MH. Stress amongst dental students: A systematic review. Eur J Dent Educ 2011; 15(1): 8-18.
12. Jowkar Z, Masoumi M, Mahmoodian H. Psychological stress and stressors among clinical dental students at Shiraz School of Dentistry, Iran. Adv Med Educ Pract 2020; 11: 113-20.
13. Sanders AE, Lushington K. Effect of perceived stress on student performance in dental school. J Dent Educ 2002; 66(1): 75-81.
14. Naidoo S, Pau A. Emotional intelligence and perceived stress. SADJ 2008; 63(3): 148-51.
15. Ayers KM, Thomson WM, Newton JT, Rich AM. Job stressors of New Zealand dentists and their coping strategies. Occup Med (Lond) 2008; 58(4): 275-81.
16. Freeman R, Main JR, Burke FJ. Occupational stress and dentistry: theory and practice. Part I. Recognition. Br Dent J 1995; 178(6): 214-7.
17. Dodge WW, Dale RA, Hendricson WD. A preliminary study of the effect of eliminating requirements on clinical performance. J Dent Educ 1993; 57(9): 667-72.
18. Naidu RS, Adams JS, Simeon D, Persad S. Sources of stress and psychological disturbance among dental students in the West Indies. J Dent Educ 2002; 66(9): 1021-30.
19. Elani HW, Allison PJ, Kumar RA, Mancini L, Lambrou A, Bedos C. A systematic review of stress in dental students. J Dent Educ 2014; 78(2): 226-42.
20. Kazemizadeh Z, Bakhshi H. Dental environment stress and students' personality in Rafsanjan Dentistry School. Iran J Med Educ 2011; 11(5): 467-77. [In Persian].
21. Newbury-Birch D, Lowry RJ, Kamali F. The changing patterns of drinking, illicit drug use, stress, anxiety and depression in dental students in a UK dental school: A longitudinal study. Br Dent J 2002; 192(11): 646-9.
22. Piazza-Waggoner CA, Cohen LL, Kohli K, Taylor BK. Stress management for dental students performing their first pediatric restorative procedure. J Dent Educ 2003; 67(5): 542-8.