Ruff RR, Niederman R. Silver diamine fluoride versus therapeutic sealants for the arrest and prevention of dental caries in low-income minority children: Study protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials 2018; 19(1): 523.
Burgess JO, Vaghela PM. Silver diamine fluoride: A successful anticarious solution with limits. Adv Dent Res 2018; 29(1): 131-4.
Perez-Hernandez J, Aguilar-Diaz FC, Venegas-Lancon RD, Gayosso CAA, Villanueva-Vilchis MC, Fuente-Hernandez J. Effect of silver diamine fluoride on adhesion and microleakage of a pit and fissure sealant to tooth enamel: In vitro trial. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 2018; 19(6): 411-6.
Horst JA, Ellenikiotis H, Milgrom PL. UCSF protocol for caries arrest using silver diamine fluoride: Rationale, indications and consent. J Calif Dent Assoc 2016; 44(1): 16-28.
Wright JT, White A. Silver diamine fluoride: Changing the caries management paradigm and potential societal impact. N C Med J 2017; 78(6): 394-7.
Crystal YO, Marghalani AA, Ureles SD, Wright JT, Sulyanto R, Divaris K, et al. Use of silver diamine fluoride for dental caries management in children and adolescents, including those with special health care needs. Pediatr Dent 2017; 39(5): 135-45.
Mei ML, Lo EC, Chu CH. Clinical use of silver diamine fluoride in dental treatment. Compend Contin Educ Dent 2016; 37(2): 93-8.
Chu CH, Lee AH, Zheng L, Mei ML, Chan GC. Arresting rampant dental caries with silver diamine fluoride in a young teenager suffering from chronic oral graft versus host disease post-bone marrow transplantation: A case report. BMC Res Notes 2014; 7: 3.
Craig GG, Knight GM, McIntyre JM. Clinical evaluation of diamine silver fluoride/potassium iodide as a dentine desensitizing agent. A pilot study. Aust Dent J 2012; 57(3): 308-11.
10. Duangthip D, Fung MHT, Wong MCM, Chu CH, Lo ECM. Adverse effects of silver diamine fluoride treatment among preschool children. J Dent Res 2018; 97(4): 395-401.
11. Duangthip D, Chu CH, Lo EC. A randomized clinical trial on arresting dentine caries in preschool children by topical fluorides--18 month results. J Dent 2016; 44: 57-63.
12. Fung MHT, Duangthip D, Wong MCM, Lo ECM, Chu CH. Randomized clinical trial of 12% and 38% silver diamine fluoride treatment. J Dent Res 2018; 97(2): 171-8.
13. Gao SS, Zhang S, Mei ML, Lo EC, Chu CH. Caries remineralisation and arresting effect in children by professionally applied fluoride treatment - a systematic review. BMC Oral Health 2016; 16: 12.
14. Chibinski AC, Wambier LM, Feltrin J, Loguercio AD, Wambier DS, Reis A. Silver diamine fluoride has efficacy in controlling caries progression in primary teeth: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Caries Res 2017; 51(5): 527-41.
15. Nelson T, Scott JM, Crystal YO, Berg JH, Milgrom P. Silver diamine fluoride in pediatric dentistry training programs: survey of graduate program directors. Pediatr Dent 2016; 38(3): 212-7.
16. Burnap P, Rana OF, Avis N, Williams M, Housley W, Edwards A, et al. Detecting tension in online communities with computational Twitter analysis. Technol Forecast Soc Change 2015; 95: 96-108.
17. Scharkow M, Vogelgesang J. Measuring the public agenda using search engine queries. J Public Opin Res 2011; 23(1): 104-13.
18. Mavragani A, Ochoa G, Tsagarakis KP. Assessing the methods, tools, and statistical approaches in Google Trends research: Systematic review. J Med Internet Res 2018; 20(11): e270.
19. Cruvinel T, Ayala Aguirre PE, Lotto M, Marchini OT, Rios D, Pereira Cruvinel AF. Digital behavior surveillance: Monitoring dental caries and toothache interests of Google users from developing countries. Oral Dis 2019; 25(1): 339-47.
20. Kardes S, Kardes E. Seasonality of bruxism: Evidence from Google Trends. Sleep Breath 2019; 23(2): 695-701.
21. Strieder AP, Aguirre PEA, Lotto M, Cruvinel AFP, Cruvinel T. Digital behavior surveillance for monitoring the interests of Google users in amber necklace in different countries. Int J Paediatr Dent 2019; 29(5): 603-14.
22. Verma M, Kishore K, Kumar M, Sondh AR, Aggarwal G, Kathirvel S. Google search trends predicting disease outbreaks: An analysis from India. Healthc Inform Res 2018; 24(4): 300-8.
23. Cervellin G, Comelli I, Lippi G. Is Google Trends a reliable tool for digital epidemiology? Insights from different clinical settings. J Epidemiol Glob Health 2017; 7(3): 185-9.
24. Husnayain A, Fuad A, Lazuardi L. Correlation between Google Trends on dengue fever and national surveillance report in Indonesia. Glob Health Action 2019; 12(1): 1552652.
25. Ward B, Ward M, Paskhover B. Google Trends as a resource for informing plastic surgery marketing decisions. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2018; 42(2): 598-602.
26. Contreras V, Toro MJ, Elias-Boneta AR, Encarnacion-Burgos A. Effectiveness of silver diamine fluoride in caries prevention and arrest: A systematic literature review. Gen Dent 2017; 65(3): 22-9.
27. Nishino M, Yoshida S, Sobue S, Kato J, Nishida M. Effect of topically applied ammoniacal silver fluoride on dental caries in children. J Osaka Univ Dent Sch 1969; 9: 149-55.
28. Crystal YO, Niederman R. Evidence-based dentistry update on silver diamine fluoride. Dent Clin North Am 2019; 63(1): 45-68.
29. Chu CH, Lo EC, Lin HC. Effectiveness of silver diamine fluoride and sodium fluoride varnish in arresting dentin caries in Chinese pre-school children. J Dent Res 2002; 81(11): 767-70.
30. Seifo N, Cassie H, Radford JR, Innes NPT. Silver diamine fluoride for managing carious lesions: an umbrella review. BMC Oral Health 2019; 19(1): 145.
31. Phantumvanit P, Makino Y, Ogawa H, Rugg-Gunn A, Moynihan P, Petersen PE, et al. WHO Global Consultation on Public Health Intervention against Early Childhood Caries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2018; 46(3): 280-7.
32. Sharma G, Puranik MP, Sowmya KR. Approaches to arresting dental caries: An update. J Clin Diagn Res 2015; 9(5): ZE08-ZE11.
33. Rosenblatt A, Stamford TC, Niederman R. Silver diamine fluoride: A caries "silver-fluoride bullet". J Dent Res 2009; 88(2): 116-25.
34. Oliveira BH, Rajendra A, Veitz-Keenan A, Niederman R. The effect of silver diamine fluoride in preventing caries in the primary dentition: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Caries Res 2019; 53(1): 24-32.
35. Cho S, Sohn CH, Jo MW, Shin SY, Lee JH, Ryoo SM, et al. Correlation between national influenza surveillance data and Google Trends in South Korea. PLoS One 2013; 8(12): e81422.