1. Peksen D. Economic sanctions and human security: The public health impact of economic sanctions. Foreign Policy Analysis 2010; 7(3): 237-51.
2. Gibbons E, Garfield R. The impact of economic sanctions on health and human rights in Haiti, 1991-1994. Am J Public Health 1999; 89(10): 1499-504.
3. Nelson K, Tųge AG. Health trends in the wake of the financial crisis-increasing inequalities? Scand J Public Health 2017; 42(18_suppl): 22-9.
4. Maynou L, Saez M. Erratum to: Economic crisis and health inequalities: Evidence from the European Union. Int J Equity Health 2016; 15(1): 178.
5. Atkinson AB, Morelli S. Economic crises and inequality [Online]. [cited 2011]; Available from: URL: http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/economic-crises-and-inequality
6. Palencia L, Espelt A, Cornejo-Ovalle M, Borrell C. Socioeconomic inequalities in the use of dental care services in Europe: What is the role of public coverage? Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2014; 42(2): 97-105.
7. Lawrence HP, Thomson WM, Broadbent JM, Poulton R. Oral health-related quality of life in a birth cohort of 32-year olds. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2008; 36(4): 305-16.
8. Moghadam MN, Sadeghi V, Parva S. Weaknesses and challenges of primary healthcare system in Iran: A review. Int J Health Plann Manage 2012; 27(2): e121-e131.
9. Ghorbani Z, Pakkhesal M, Arshi S, Eghbal MJ, Deghatipour M, Tennant M, et al. Challenges impeding integration of oral health into primary health care. East Mediterr Health J 2017; 23(12): 802-8.
10. Wright JT. The burden and management of dental caries in older children. Pediatr Clin North Am 2018; 65(5): 955-63.