World Health Organization. Oral health: Key facts [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 25]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/oral-health
Baiju RM, Peter E, Varghese NO, Sivaram R. Oral health and quality of life: Current concepts. J Clin Diagn Res 2017; 11(6): ZE21-ZE26.
Garcia-Perez A, Irigoyen-Camacho ME, Borges-Yanez SA, Zepeda-Zepeda MA, Bolona-Gallardo I, Maupome G. Impact of caries and dental fluorosis on oral health-related quality of life: A cross-sectional study in schoolchildren receiving water naturally fluoridated at above-optimal levels. Clin Oral Investig 2017; 21(9): 2771-80.
World Health Organization. Oral Health Country/Area Profile Project [Online]. [cited 2019 Jul 20]; Available from: URL: https://capp.mau.se/
Alkhtib A, Morawala A. Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of mothers of preschool children about oral health in Qatar: A cross-sectional survey. Dent J (Basel) 2018; 6(4): E51.
Tinanoff N, Baez RJ, Diaz GC, Donly KJ, Feldens CA, McGrath C, et al. Early childhood caries epidemiology, aetiology, risk assessment, societal burden, management, education, and policy: Global perspective. Int J Paediatr Dent 2019; 29(3): 238-48.
Solis-Riggioni A, Gallardo-Barquero C, Chavarria-Bolanos D. Prevalence and severity of dental caries in foster-care children and adolescents. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2018; 42(4): 269-72.
Ghaffari M, Nasirzadeh M, Rakhshanderou S, Ramezankhani A. Some of the strongest predisposing factors on the behavior of tooth brushing among Iranian school age children. Int J Pediatr 2017; 5(4): 4783-91.
Mohtasham G, Nasirzadeh M, Sakineh R, Ramezankhani A. Unacceptable status of oral and dental health-related knowledge among Iranian primary school students. Biosci Biotechnol Res Commun 2017; 10(1): 260-6.
10. Tahani B, Heidary A. Assessment of oral hygiene and oral health status of 4-12-year-old children with hearing impairment. J Mashad Dent Sch 2016; 40 (1): 59-72. [In Persian].
11. Jokovic A, Locker D, Stephens M, Kenny D, Tompson B, Guyatt G. Validity and reliability of a questionnaire for measuring child oral-health-related quality of life. J Dent Res 2002; 81(7): 459-63.
12. Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Ministry of Education. Executive Agreement on Joint Cooperation of Students' Oral Health Program, Between the Ministry of Health & Medical Education and the Ministry of Education. [Online]. [cited 2015 Mar 11]; Available from: URL: http://iums.ac.ir/uploads/daneshAmoozi-18_71147.pdf
13. Al-Riyami IA, Thomson WM, Al-Harthi LS. Testing the Arabic short form versions of the Parental-Caregivers Perceptions Questionnaire and the Family Impact Scale in Oman. Saudi Dent J 2016; 28(1): 31-5.
14. Nilchian F, Jabbarifar SE, Larijani M, Navaei H. Evaluation of the impact of children's oral health on their family quality of life in Amol, Iran. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2013; 8(7): 662-8. [In Persian].
15. Aldrigui JM, Abanto J, Carvalho TS, Mendes FM, Wanderley MT, Bonecker M, et al. Impact of traumatic dental injuries and malocclusions on quality of life of young children. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2011; 9: 78.
16. Jamieson LM, Paradies YC, Gunthorpe W, Cairney SJ, Sayers SM. Oral health and social and emotional well-being in a birth cohort of Aboriginal Australian young adults. BMC Public Health 2011; 11: 656.
17. Birungi N, Fadnes LT, Nankabirwa V, Tumwine JK, Astrom AN. Caretaker's caries experience and its association with early childhood caries and children's oral health-related quality of life: A prospective two-generation study. Acta Odontol Scand 2016; 74(8): 605-12.
18. Chaffee BW, Rodrigues PH, Kramer PF, Vitolo MR, Feldens CA. Oral health-related quality-of-life scores differ by socioeconomic status and caries experience. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2017; 45(3): 216-24.
19. Bahmanpour K, Nouri R, Nadrian H, Salehi B. Determinants of oral health behavior among high school students in Marivan County, Iran based on the Pender's Health Promotion Model. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res 2011; 9 (2) :93-106. [In Persian].
20. Hooley M, Skouteris H, Boganin C, Satur J, Kilpatrick N. Parental influence and the development of dental caries in children aged 0-6 years: A systematic review of the literature. J Dent 2012; 40(11): 873-85.
21. Abanto J, Paiva SM, Raggio DP, Celiberti P, Aldrigui JM, Bonecker M. The impact of dental caries and trauma in children on family quality of life. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2012; 40(4): 323-31.
22. Keikhaee R, Rakhshani F, Izadi S, Hashemi Z. Survey of oral health behaviors and its associated factors in female students of primary schools in Zabol based on Health Belief Model. J Rostamineh Zabol Univ Med Sci 2012; 4(2): 33-41. [In Persian].
23. Pakpour AH, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Kumar S, Harrison AP. The status of dental caries and related factors in a sample of Iranian adolescents. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2011; 16(6): e822-e827.
24. Shirzai M, Ghanbariha M. Evaluation oral hygiene index in the 12-years-old students. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2011; 13(5): 38-42.
25. Kumar G, Dhillon JK, Vignesh R, Garg A. Knowledge, attitude, and practical behavior of parents regarding their child's oral health in New Delhi. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2019; 37(1): 3-7.
26. Guerra F, Rinaldo F, Mannocci A, Mazur M, Corridore D, Di Giorgio G, et al. Knowledge, attitude and behavior towards oral health: Gender differences between parents. Clin Ter 2017; 168(6): e361-e370. [In Italian].
27. Yousefvand H, Taleghani F, Bahrami T, Rejeh N. Comparison of the efficacy of electronic and moulage dental training models on adolescents. Journal of Nursing Education 2018; 6(6):33-40. [In Persian].
28. Karki S, Pakkila J, Laitala ML, Humagain M, Anttonen V. Influence of dental caries on oral health-related quality of life, school absenteeism and school performance among Nepalese schoolchildren. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2019; 47(6): 461-9.
29. Ortiz-Barrios LB, Granados-Garcia V, Cruz-Hervert P, Moreno-Tamayo K, Heredia-Ponce E, Sanchez-Garcia S. The impact of poor oral health on the oral health-related quality of life (OHRQoL) in older adults: the oral health status through a latent class analysis. BMC Oral Health 2019; 19(1): 141.
30. Khodadadi E, Motallebnejad M, Alizadeh M. Oral health related quality of life among adults reffered to dental clinic of Babol Faculty of Dentistry in 2009-2011. Caspian J Dent Res-March 2013, 2(1):53-60.