World Health Organization. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report -57 [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 17]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200317-sitrep-57-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=a26922f2_4
World Health Organization. WHO Director-General's Remarks at the Media Briefing on 2019-nCoV on 11 February 2020 [Online]. [cited 2020 Feb 11]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-2019-ncov-on-11-february-2020
Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, Qu J, Gong F, Han Y, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: A descriptive study. The Lancet 2020; 395(10223): 507-13.
Chan JF, Yuan S, Kok KH, To KK, Chu H, Yang J, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: A study of a family cluster. Lancet 2020; 395(10223): 514-23.
Rothe C, Schunk M, Sothmann P, Bretzel G, Froeschl G, Wallrauch C, et al. Transmission of 2019-nCoV infection from an asymptomatic contact in Germany. N Engl J Med 2020; 382(10): 970-1.
Backer JA, Klinkenberg D, Wallinga J. Incubation period of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infections among travellers from Wuhan, China, 20-28 January 2020. Euro Surveill 2020; 25(5).
Lu CW, Liu XF, Jia ZF. 2019-nCoV transmission through the ocular surface must not be ignored. Lancet 2020; 395(10224): e39.
Belser JA, Rota PA, Tumpey TM. Ocular tropism of respiratory viruses. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2013; 77(1): 144-56.
Stevens H. Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to "flatten the curve". The Washington Post [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 4]; Available from: URL: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/?itid=hp_hptop-table-main_virus-simulator520pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-a
Gamio L. The Workers Who Face the Greatest Coronavirus Risk. The New York Times [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 15]; Available from: URL: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/15/business/economy/coronavirus-worker-risk.html
11. Meng L, Hua F, Bian Z. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Emerging and future challenges for dental and oral medicine. J Dent Res 2020; 99(5): 481-7.
12. Peng X, Xu X, Li Y, Cheng L, Zhou X, Ren B. Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice. Int J Oral Sci 2020; 12(1): 9.
13. Wei J, Li Y. Airborne spread of infectious agents in the indoor environment. Am J Infect Control 2016; 44(9 Suppl): S102-S108.
14. Cleveland JL, Gray SK, Harte JA, Robison VA, Moorman AC, Gooch BF. Transmission of blood-borne pathogens in US dental health care settings: 2016 update. J Am Dent Assoc 2016; 147(9): 729-38.
15. van Doremalen N, Bushmaker T, Morris DH, Holbrook MG, Gamble A, Williamson BN, et al. Aerosol and surface stability of SARS-CoV-2 as compared with SARS-CoV-1. N Engl J Med 2020; 382(16): 1564-7.
16. Kharma MY, Alalwani MS, Amer MF, Tarakji B, Aws G. Assessment of the awareness level of dental students toward Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-coronavirus. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 2015; 5(3): 163-9.
17. Almutairi KM, Al Helih EM, Moussa M, Boshaiqah AE, Saleh AA, Vinluan JM, et al. Awareness, attitudes, and practices related to coronavirus pandemic among public in Saudi Arabia. Fam Community Health 2015; 38(4): 332-40.