Logan WHG, Kronfeld R. Development of the human jaws and surrounding structures from birth to the age of fifteen years. J Am Dent Assoc 1933; 20(3): 379-427.
Bolette A, Truong S, Gueders A, Geerts S. The importance of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth. Rev Med Liege 2016; 71(12): 567-72.
Northway WM, Wainright RW. D E space--a realistic measure of changes in arch morphology: Space loss due to unattended caries. J Dent Res 1980; 59(10): 1577-80.
Goel D, Goel GK. Restoring esthetics after anterior tooth loss for a five-year-old child: Natural tooth pontic fiber reinforced prosthesis. Case Rep Dent 2013; 2013: 215816.
Law CS. Management of premature primary tooth loss in the child patient. J Calif Dent Assoc 2013; 41(8): 612-8.
Al-Shahrani N, Al-Amri A, Hegazi F, Al-Rowis K, Al-Madani A, Hassan KS. The prevalence of premature loss of primary teeth and its impact on malocclusion in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Acta Odontol Scand 2015; 73(7): 544-9.
Garcia GMF, Amaya NBC, Barrios GZC. Premature loss of primary teeth and its relation to age and sex in preschool. Rev Odontol Los Andes 2007; 2: 12-6.
Nabipour AR, Azvar K, Zolala F, Ahmadinia H, Soltani Z. The prevalence of early dental caries and its contributing factors among 3-6-year-old children in Varamin/Iran. Health Develop J 2013; 2(1): 12-21.
McDonald R, Avery D, Dean J. Eruption of the teeth: Local, systemic and congenital factors that influence the process. Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent 2005; 8: 155-76.
10. Viera NT, Rojas-de-Morales T, Navas RM, Zambrano OR, Paz-de-Gudino M. Gingivitis and anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies in children and adolescents suffering from Leukemia. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2004; 9(5): 399-402.
11. Andreeva R, Arnautska H, Georgiev T. Epidemiological study of premature extraction of 5-6-year-old children from Northeastern Bulgaria. Scripta Scientifica Salutis Publicae 2016; 2: 56.
12. Andronic Ai. Prevalence of early loss of primary teeth in 6-10-year-old school children in Sibiu. Acta Medica Transilvanica 2017; 22(4): 128-9.
13. Lopez-Gomez SA, Villalobos-Rodelo JJ, Avila-Burgos L, Casanova-Rosado JF, Vallejos-Sanchez AA, Lucas-Rincon SE, et al. Relationship between premature loss of primary teeth with oral hygiene, consumption of soft drinks, dental care, and previous caries experience. Sci Rep 2016; 6: 21147.
14. Shoaee S, Ghasemian A, Mehrabani K, Naderimagham S, Delavari F, Sheidaei A, et al. Burden of oral diseases in Iran, 1990-2010: Findings from the global burden of disease study 2010. Arch Iran Med 2015; 18(8): 486-92.
15. Amiresmaili M, Amini S, Shahravan A, Goudarzi R, Anari SHS, Anbari Z, et al. Relation between socioeconomic indicators and children dental caries in Iran: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Prev Med 2018; 9: 71.
16. Monte-Santo AS, Viana SVC, Moreira KMS, Imparato JCP, Mendes FM, Bonini GAVC. Prevalence of early loss of primary molar and its impact in schoolchildren's quality of life. Int J Paediatr Dent 2018; 28(6): 595-601.
17. Jayachandar D, Gurunathan D, Jeevanandan G. Prevalence of early loss of primary molars among children aged 5-10 years in Chennai: A cross-sectional study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2019; 37(2): 115-9.