- World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Situation Report -51 [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 11]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200311-sitrep-51-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=1ba62e57_10
- Chen H, Guo J, Wang C, Luo F, Yu X, Zhang W, et al. Clinical characteristics and intrauterine vertical transmission potential of COVID-19 infection in nine pregnant women: A retrospective review of medical records. Lancet 2020; 395(10226): 809-15.
- Sabino-Silva R, Jardim ACG, Siqueira WL. Coronavirus COVID-19 impacts to dentistry and potential salivary diagnosis. Clin Oral Investig 2020; 24(4): 1619-21.
- Zhai P, Ding Y, Wu X, Long J, Zhong Y, Li Y. The epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2020; 55(5): 105955.
- Meng L, Hua F, Bian Z. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Emerging and future challenges for dental and oral medicine. J Dent Res 2020; 99(5): 481-7.
- Seale H, McLaws ML, Heywood AE, Ward KF, Lowbridge CP, Van D, et al. The community's attitude towards swine flu and pandemic influenza. Med J Aust 2009; 191(5): 267-9.
- Ferguson N. Capturing human behaviour. Nature 2007; 446(7137): 733.
- Qian M, Wu Q, Wu P, Hou Z, Liang Y, Cowling B, et al. Psychological responses, behavioral changes and public perceptions during the early phase of the COVID-19 outbreak in China: A population based cross-sectional survey. medRxiv 2020. [In Press].
- Yeung NCY, Lau JTF, Choi KC, Griffiths S. Population responses during the pandemic phase of the influenza A(H1N1) pdm09 epidemic, Hong Kong, China. Emerg Infect Dis 2017; 23(5): 813-5.
10. de Zwart O, Veldhuijzen IK, Elam G, Aro AR, Abraham T, Bishop GD, et al. Perceived threat, risk perception, and efficacy beliefs related to SARS and other (emerging) infectious diseases: Results of an international survey. Int J Behav Med 2009; 16(1): 30-40.
11. Kok G, Jonkers R, Gelissen R, Meertens R, Schaalma H, de Zwart O. Behavioural intentions in response to an influenza pandemic. BMC Public Health 2010; 10(1): 174.
12. Ather A, Patel B, Ruparel NB, Diogenes A, Hargreaves KM. Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19): Implications for clinical dental care. J Endod 2020; 46(5): 584-95.
13. Taglioni F, Cartoux M, Dellagi K, Dalban C+, Fianu A, Carrat F, et al. The influenza A (H1N1) pandemic in Reunion Island: Knowledge, perceived risk and precautionary behaviour. BMC Infectious Diseases 2013; 13(1): 34.
14. Xu Z, Shi L, Wang Y, Zhang J, Huang L, Zhang C, et al. Pathological findings of COVID-19 associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Lancet Respir Med 2020; 8(4): 420-2.
15. Verelst F, Willem L, Beutels P. Behavioural change models for infectious disease transmission: A systematic review (2010-2015). J R Soc Interface 2016; 13(125): 20160820.
16. Wise T, Zbozinek TD, Michelini G, Hagan CC, Mobbs D. Changes in risk perception and self-reported protective behaviour during the first week of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. R Soc Open Sci 2020; 7(9): 200742.
17. Kay E, Shou L. A randomised controlled trial of a smartphone application for improving oral hygiene. Br Dent J 2019; 226(7): 508-11.
18. Khosravi M. Perceived risk of COVID-19 pandemic: The role of public worry and trust. Electron J Gen Med 2020; 17(4): em203.
19. Harper CA, Satchell LP, Fido D, Latzman RD. Functional fear predicts public health compliance in the COVID-19 pandemic. Int J Ment Health Addict 2020; 1-14. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Park CL, Russell BS, Fendrich M, Finkelstein-Fox L, Hutchison M, Becker J. Americans' COVID-19 stress, coping, and adherence to CDC guidelines. J Gen Intern Med 2020; 35(8): 2296-303.
21. Sibley CG, Greaves LM, Satherley N, Wilson MS, Overall NC, Lee CHJ, et al. Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and nationwide lockdown on trust, attitudes toward government, and well-being. Am Psychol 2020; 75(5): 618-30.
22. Guo H, Zhou Y, Liu X, Tan J. The impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on the utilization of emergency dental services. J Dent Sci 2020. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Del Rio C, Malani PN. COVID-19-new insights on a rapidly changing epidemic. JAMA 2020; 323(14): 1339-40.
24. Jiang Y, Zhou X, Cheng L, Li M. the impact of smoking on subgingival microflora: From periodontal health to disease. Front Microbiol 2020; 11: 66.
25. Emanuel AS, Parish A, Logan HL, Dodd VJ, Zheng D, Guo Y. Dental visits mediate the impact of smoking on oral health. Am J Health Behav 2018; 42(1): 59-68.
26. Leite FRM, Nascimento GG, Baake S, Pedersen LD, Scheutz F, Lopez R. Impact of smoking cessation on periodontitis: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective longitudinal observational and interventional Studies. Nicotine Tob Res 2019; 21(12): 1600-8.
27. McClure JB, Bush T, Anderson ML, Blasi P, Thompson E, Nelson J, et al. oral health promotion and smoking cessation program delivered via tobacco quitlines: The oral health 4 life trial. Am J Public Health 2018; 108(5): 689-95.
28. Wong J, Goh QY, Tan Z, Lie SA, Tay YC, Ng SY, et al. Preparing for a COVID-19 pandemic: A review of operating room outbreak response measures in a large tertiary hospital in Singapore. Can J Anaesth 2020; 67(6): 732-45.
29. Lippi G, Henry BM. Active smoking is not associated with severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Eur J Intern Med 2020; 75: 107-8.
30. Vecchio S, Ramella R, Drago A, Carraro D, Littlewood R, Somaini L. COVID19 pandemic and people with opioid use disorder: Innovation to reduce risk. Psychiatry Research 2020; 289: 113047.
31. Robichaud M, Dugas MJ. Negative problem orientation (Part I): Psychometric properties of a new measure. Behav Res Ther 2005; 43(3): 391-401.
32. Abdelrahman M. Personality traits, risk perception, and protective behaviors of Arab residents of Qatar during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Int J Ment Health Addict 2020; 1-12. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Lee M, You M. Psychological and behavioral responses in south korea during the early stages of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17(9).