Buldur B. Pathways between parental and individual determinants of dental caries and dental visit behaviours among children: Validation of a new conceptual model. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2020; 48(4): 280-7.
Hopcraft MS, Beaumont S. The growing problems of dental caries and obesity: An Australian perspective. Br Dent J 2016; 221(7): 379-81.
Cigerim L, Feslihan E. The effect of body mass index on blood pressure and heart rate in patients undergoing tooth extraction. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2019; 8(4): 177-82.
Buldur B, Guvendi ON. Conceptual modelling of the factors affecting oral health-related quality of life in children: A path analysis. Int J Paediatr Dent 2020; 30(2): 181-92.
Frencken JE, Sharma P, Stenhouse L, Green D, Laverty D, Dietrich T. Global epidemiology of dental caries and severe periodontitis - a comprehensive review. J Clin Periodontol 2017; 44(Suppl 18): S94-S105.
Hujoel PP, Lingstrom P. Nutrition, dental caries and periodontal disease: A narrative review. J Clin Periodontol 2017; 44(Suppl 18): S79-S84.
Monte-Santo AS, Viana SVC, Moreira KMS, Imparato JCP, Mendes FM, Bonini GAVC. Prevalence of early loss of primary molar and its impact in schoolchildren's quality of life. Int J Paediatr Dent 2018; 28(6): 595-601.
George B, John J, Saravanan S, Arumugham IM. Prevalence of permanent tooth loss among children and adults in a suburban area of Chennai. Indian J Dent Res 2011; 22(2): 364.
Candan M, Buldur B. Primary tooth extraction pattern among turkish children with severe early childhood caries treated under general anesthesia. Pesqui Bras Odontopediatria Clin Integr 2020; 20(3): e5382.
10. Nilsson H, Sanmartin BJ, Renvert S. Longitudinal evaluation of periodontitis and tooth loss among older adults. J Clin Periodontol 2019; 46(10): 1041-9.
11. Nilsson H, Berglund JS, Renvert S. Periodontitis, tooth loss and cognitive functions among older adults. Clin Oral Investig 2018; 22(5): 2103-9.
12. Haworth S, Shungin D, Kwak SY, Kim HY, West NX, Thomas SJ, et al. Tooth loss is a complex measure of oral disease: Determinants and methodological considerations. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2018; 46(6): 555-62.
13. Silva Junior MF, Batista MJ, de Sousa MDLR. Risk factors for tooth loss in adults: A population-based prospective cohort study. PLoS One 2019; 14(7): e0219240.
14. Hassel AJ, Safaltin V, Grill S, Schroder J, Wahl HW, Klotz AL, et al. Risk factors for tooth loss in middle and older age after up to 10 years: An observational cohort study. Arch Oral Biol 2018; 86: 7-12.
15. Kazemi Karyani A, Habibullah Pulok M, Ahmadi S, Soltani S, Kazemi Z, Homaie Rad E, et al. What explains socioeconomic inequality in dental caries among school children in west of Iran? A Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2019; 8(3): 153-60.
16. Anand PS, Kuriakose S. Causes and patterns of loss of permanent teeth among patients attending a dental teaching institution in south India. J Contemp Dent Pract 2009; 10(5): E057-64.
17. Oginni FO. Tooth loss in a sub-urban Nigerian population: causes and pattern of mortality revisited. Int Dent J 2005; 55(1): 17-23.
18. Sanya BO, Ng'ang'a PM, Ng'ang'a RN. Causes and pattern of missing permanent teeth among Kenyans. East Afr Med J 2004; 81(6): 322-5.
19. Murray H, Locker D, Kay EJ. Patterns of and reasons for tooth extractions in general dental practice in Ontario, Canada. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1996; 24(3): 196-200.
20. Torabi-Parizi M, Karimi-Afshar M, Mashayekhi F, Karimi-Afshar M, Aminian A. Correlation between dental aesthetic index and orthodontics-related quality of life among students in south-east of Iran. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2020; 9(1): 16-23.
21. Gerritsen AE, Allen PF, Witter DJ, Bronkhorst EM, Creugers NH. Tooth loss and oral health-related quality of life: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2010; 8: 126.
22. Brennan DS, Spencer AJ, Roberts-Thomson KF. Tooth loss, chewing ability and quality of life. Qual Life Res 2008; 17(2): 227-35.
23. Saintrain MV, de Souza EH. Impact of tooth loss on the quality of life. Gerodontology 2012; 29(2): e632-e636.
24. Anbarserri NM, Ismail KM, Anbarserri H, Alanazi D, AlSaffan AD, Baseer MA, et al. Impact of severity of tooth loss on oral-health-related quality of life among dental patients. J Family Med Prim Care 2020; 9(1): 187-91.
Poureslami P, Pouradeli S, Poureslami H, Shahrokhi E. Evaluation of health status of first permanent molar teeth among 12-year-old students in rural areas of south of Kerman, Iran, 2016. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2017; 7(1): 33-8.
Dardengo CS, Fernandes LQ, Capelli JJ. Frequency of orthodontic extraction. Dental Press J Orthod 2016; 21(1): 54-9.
27. Jackson TH, Guez C, Lin FC, Proffit WR, Ko CC. Extraction frequencies at a university orthodontic clinic in the 21st century: Demographic and diagnostic factors affecting the likelihood of extraction. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2017; 151(3): 456-62.
28. Ebadifar A, Shafazand MH, Seifi M. Arch dimensional changes following orthodontic treatment with extraction of four first premolars. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2016; 5(2): 84-9.
29. Al-Ani MH, Mageet A. Extraction planning in orthodontics. J Contemp Dent Pract 2020; 19(5): 619-23.
30. Alhammadi MS, Halboub E, Al-Mashraqi AA, Al-Homoud M, Wafi S, Zakari A, et al. Perception of facial, dental, and smile esthetics by dental students. J Esthet Restor Dent 2018; 30(5): 415-26.
31. Carvalho JC, Ekstrand KR, Thylstrup A. Dental plaque and caries on occlusal surfaces of first permanent molars in relation to stage of eruption. J Dent Res 1989; 68(5): 773-9.
32. Demirbuga S, Tuncay O, Cantekin K, Cayabatmaz M, Dincer AN, Kilinc HI, et al. Frequency and distribution of early tooth loss and endodontic treatment needs of permanent first molars in a Turkish pediatric population. Eur J Dent 2013; 7(Suppl 1): S099-S104.
33. Meneghel LL, Fernandes KBP, Lara SMH, Ferelle A, Sturion L, Walter LRF. Evaluation of food retention in occlusal surfaces of first primary molars. Int J Odontostomatol 2010; 4(2): 117-22.
34. Johansson I, Saellstrom AK, Rajan BP, Parameswaran A. Salivary flow and dental caries in Indian children suffering from chronic malnutrition. Caries Res 1992; 26(1): 38-43.
35. Teo TK, Ashley PF, Parekh S, Noar J. The evaluation of spontaneous space closure after the extraction of first permanent molars. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 2013; 14(4): 207-12.
36. Shojaeipoor R, Horri A, Sharifi H, Mohseni S. Effect of extraction of permanent first molars on the development and eruption of third molars. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2018; 7(3): 126-31.