Jahangiry L, Bagheri R, Darabi F, Sarbakhsh P, Naghibi Sistani MM, Ponnet K. Oral health status and associated lifestyle behaviors in a sample of Iranian adults: An exploratory household survey. BMC Oral Health 2020; 20(1): 82.
Clatici VG, Voicu C, Voaides C, Roseanu A, Icriverzi M, Jurcoane S. Diseases of civilization - cancer, diabetes, obesity and acne - the implication of milk, IGF-1 and mTORC1. Maedica (Buchar) 2018; 13(4): 273-81.
Petersen PE. Strengthening of oral health systems: oral health through primary health care. Med Princ Pract 2014; 23(Suppl 1): 3-9.
World Health Organization. Oral health [Online]. [cited 2020 Mar 25]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/oral-health
Benjamin RM. Oral health: The silent epidemic. Public Health Rep 2010; 125(2): 158-9.
Bafti LS, Hashemipour MA, Poureslami H, Hoseinian Z. Relationship between body mass index and tooth decay in a population of 3-6-year-old children in Iran. Int J Dent 2015; 2015: 126530.
Portero de la Cruz, Cebrino J. Oral health problems and utilization of dental services among spanish and immigrant children and adolescents. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17(3).
Nakre PD, Harikiran AG. Effectiveness of oral health education programs: A systematic review. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 2013; 3(2): 103-15.
Sistani MM, Yazdani R, Virtanen J, Pakdaman A, Murtomaa H. Oral health literacy and information sources among adults in Tehran, Iran. Community Dent Health 2013; 30(3): 178-82.
10. Ab Malik N, Zhang J, Lam OL, Jin L, McGrath C. Effectiveness of computer-aided learning in oral health among patients and caregivers: A systematic review. J Am Med Inform Assoc 2017; 24(1): 209-17.
11. Khoshnevisan MH, Ghasemianpour M, Samadzadeh H, Baez RJ. Oral health status and healthcare system in I.R. Iran. J Contemp Med Sci 2018; 4(3): 107-18.
12. Rabiei M, Masoudi Rad H, Homaie Rad E, Ashourizadeh S. Dental status of the Iranian elderly: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Invest Clin Dent 2019; 10(4): e12459.
13. Ghaffari M, Rakhshanderou S, Ramezankhani A, Buunk-Werkhoven Y, Noroozi M, Armoon B. Are educating and promoting interventions effective in oral health? A systematic review. Int J Dent Hyg 2018; 16(1): 48-58.
14. Abedi N. Meta-analysis of the effectiveness of educational interventions on dental and oral health promotion in Iran. J Educ Health Promot 2019; 8: 29.
15. Andarkhora F, Bohrani M, Goodarzi A. Comparison of the effect of lecture and multimedia screening on oral health behavior of students in Tehran. Military Caring Sciences Journal 2018; 4(3): 213-20. [In Persian].
16. Wu SJ, Wang CC, Kuo SC, Shieh SH, Hwu YJ. Evaluation of an oral hygiene education program for staff providing long-term care services: A mixed methods study. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17(12).
17. In-Young K, Eun-Young P, Seon-Jeong M. Investigation ofchanges in oral health behavior through application of oral health educationprograms to workers in some industries. Journal of Korean Clinical HealthScience 2016; 4(4): 699-708.
18. Youssefi MA, Afroughi S. Prevalence and associated factors of dental caries in primary schoolchildren: An Iranian setting. Int J Dent 2020; 2020: 8731486.
19. Ahmadi A, Sahaf R, Rashedi V, Akbari Kamrani AA, Shati M, Delbari A. Relationship between oral health and demographic characteristics in retired elderly people in Iran. Salmand Iran J Ageing 2019; 13(4): 452-63. [In Persian].
20. Kim SY, Kim JE, Kim HN, Jun EJ, Lee JH, Kim JS, et al. Association of self-perceived oral health and function with clinically determined oral health status among adults aged 35-54 years: A Cross-Sectional Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2018; 15(8): 1681.
21. Mun SJ, Park SK, Heo JE, Jeung DY, Chung WG, Choi MI, et al. Relationships between depression, oral dryness, and oral health-related quality of life among elderly in Korea. J Dent Hyg Sci 2019; 19(4): 245-53.
22. Pakpour AH, Lin CY, Kumar S, Fridlund B, Jansson H. Predictors of oral health-related quality of life in Iranian adolescents: A prospective study. J Investig Clin Dent 2018; 9(1): 1-9.
23. Ramesh K, Aswath Narayanan MB, Jayanthi D. Comparison of oral hygiene status before and after health education among 12-18-year-old patients. J Indian Assoc Public Health Dent 2016; 14(2): 121-5.
24. Soltani R, Sharifirad G, Mahaki B, Eslami AA. Determinants of oral health behavior among preschool children: Application of the theory of planned behavior. J Dent (Shiraz) 2018; 19(4): 273-9.