Rameshkumar A, Varghese AK, Dineshkumar T, Ahmed S, Venkatramani J, Sugirtharaj G. Oral mucocutaneous lesions - a comparative clinicopathological and immunofluorescence study. J Int Oral Health 2015; 7(3): 59-63.
Feller L, Ballyram R, Khammissa RA, Altini M, Lemmer J. Immunopathogenic oral diseases: An overview focusing on pemphigus vulgaris and mucous membrane pemphigoid. Oral Health Prev Dent 2017; 15(2): 177-82.
Glick M. Burket's oral medicine. 12th ed. Shelton, CT: People's Medical Publishing House; 2015. p. 173-262, 664.
Neville BW, Damm DD, Allen CM, Chi AC. Oral and maxillofacial pathology. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2016. p. 331-621, 729, 707-44.
Shirani AM, Razavi SM, Khazaei S, Akhavan Khaleghi M, Haerian AR. Evaluation of oral lichen planus frequency in patients referred to the Oral Pathology Department of Isfahan School of Dentistry during the last two decades (1988-2008). J Isfahan Dent Sch 2011; 6(4): 276-82. [In Persian].
Changiz S, Seyedmajidi M, Khafri S. Concordance between clinical and histopathological diagnoses of mucocutaneous lesions in oral cavity. Razi J Med Sci 2015; 22(135): 108-14. [In Persian].
Zare Mahmoodabadi R, Salehinejad J, Khajehahmadi S, Saghafi S, Javan A, Taherymoghadam S. consistency rates of clinical and histopathologic diagnoses of mucocutaneous lesions in oral cavity. J Mashad Dent Sch 2012; 36(4): 309-16. [In Persian].
Gopalakrishnan A, Balan A, Kumar NR, Haris PS, Bindu P. Malignant potential of oral lichen planus an analysis of literature over the past 20 years. Int J Appl Dent Sci 2016; 2(2): 1-5.
Fitzpatrick SG, Hirsch SA, Gordon SC. The malignant transformation of oral lichen planus and oral lichenoid lesions: A systematic review. J Am Dent Assoc 2014; 145(1): 45-56.
10. Pires CA, Viana VB, Araujo FC, Muller SF, Oliveira MS, Carneiro FR. Evaluation of cases of pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus from a reference service in Para state, Brazil. An Bras Dermatol 2014; 89(4): 556-61.
11. Hahn-Ristic K, Rzany B, Amagai M, Brocker EB, Zillikens D. Increased incidence of pemphigus vulgaris in southern Europeans living in Germany compared with native Germans. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2002; 16(1): 68-71.
12. Kulthanan K, Chularojanamontri L, Tuchinda P, Sirikudta W, Pinkaew S. Clinical features and course of pemphigus in Thai patients. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol 2011; 29(2): 161-8.
13. Chan LS, Ahmed AR, Anhalt GJ, Bernauer W, Cooper KD, Elder MJ, et al. The first international consensus on mucous membrane pemphigoid: Definition, diagnostic criteria, pathogenic factors, medical treatment, and prognostic indicators. Arch Dermatol 2002; 138(3): 370-9.
14. Schmidt E, Zillikens D. Pemphigoid diseases. Lancet 2013; 381(9863): 320-32.
15. Sultan AS, Villa A, Saavedra AP, Treister NS, Woo SB. Oral mucous membrane pemphigoid and pemphigus vulgaris-a retrospective two-center cohort study. Oral Dis 2017; 23(4): 498-504.
16. Mravak-Stipetic M, Loncar-Brzak B, Bakale-Hodak I, Sabol I, Seiwerth S, Majstorovic M, et al. Clinicopathologic correlation of oral lichen planus and oral lichenoid lesions: A preliminary study. ScientificWorldJournal 2014; 2014: 746874.
17. Abidullah M, Raghunath V, Karpe T, Akifuddin S, Imran S, Dhurjati VN, et al. Clinicopathologic correlation of white, non scrapable oral mucosal surface lesions: A study of 100 cases. J Clin Diagn Res 2016; 10(2): ZC38-ZC41.
18. do Carmo MA, Gleber-Netto FO, Romano ML, Caldeira PC, de Aguiar MC. Clinical and demographic overlaps among immunologically mediated oral diseases: A challenge for clinicians. Gen Dent 2014; 62(1): 67-72.
19. Shirinbak I, Basir Shabestari S, Masoumi P, Mohamadi M. Is there concordance between clinical diagnosis of mucocutaneus lesions and their pathological reports? J Res Dent Sci 2018; 14(4): 228-36. [In Persian].
20. Goncalves LM, Bezerra Junior JR, Cruz MC. Clinical evaluation of oral lesions associated with dermatologic diseases. An Bras Dermatol 2010; 85(2): 150-6.
21. Munde AD, Karle RR, Wankhede PK, Shaikh SS, Kulkurni M. Demographic and clinical profile of oral lichen planus: A retrospective study. Contemp Clin Dent 2013; 4(2): 181-5.
22. Forouzande A, Shahsavari F, Mahjoub M. Assessment of correlation between clinical and pathological diagnoses in oro - maxillary biopsies (A retrospective 6 year-study). J Res Dent Sci 2012; 8(4): 200-4. [In Persian].
23. Chowdhury J, Datta PK, Chowdhury SN, Das NK. A clinicopathological study of pemphigus in eastern india with special reference to direct immunofluorescence. Indian J Dermatol 2016; 61(3): 288-94.
24. Hoseinpour Jajarm H, Mohtasham N. A comparative study on the clinical diagnosis and pathology report of patients undergone biopsy at Department of Oral Medicine of Mashhad Dental School from 2002 until 2004. J Mashad Dent Sch 2006; 30(1-2): 47-54. [In Persian].
25. James WD, Elston D, Berger T, Neuhaus I. Andrews' Diseases of the Skin E-Book: Clinical Dermatology. 12th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elseviers; 2015. p. 263-75.
26. Rees F, Doherty M, Grainge MJ, Lanyon P, Zhang W. The worldwide incidence and prevalence of systemic lupus erythematosus: A systematic review of epidemiological studies. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2017; 56(11): 1945-61.
27. Babu RA, Chandrashekar P, Kumar KK, Reddy GS, Chandra KL, Rao V, et al. A study on oral mucosal lesions in 3500 patients with dermatological diseases in South India. Ann Med Health Sci Res 2014; 4(Suppl 2): S84-S93.
28. Deyhimi P, Ferdowsi M. Correspondence of clinical diagnosis with histopathologic diagnosis of oral lesions in patients referring to Oral Pathology Department of Isfahan Dentistry School from 1370 To 79. J Dent Sch Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci 2004; 22(1): 38-48. [In Persian].
29. Ghasemi Moridani S, Sazesh Rahbarjou SF, Mohtasham Amiri Z. Correlation between clinical and histopathological diagnosis of oral lesions surgery in the City of Rasht (2000-2002). Majallah-I-Dandanpizishki 2005; 17(2): 95-9. [In Persian].
30. Shiva A, Sobouti F. Comparative study of histopathological reports and clinical diagnosis of oral biopsies. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2016; 26(144): 57-64. [In Persian]