Permissions and Transfer of Copyright
Authors will be asked to transfer copyright Permission and send the signed form by all authors to the Journal of Oral Health and Oral Epidemiology. This will protect your original material, and stop others from using your work without your permission.
By signing the Copyright form all authors declare that:
- The article is original.
- All authors approve the submission of the manuscript and are responsible for it.
- All authors participated in drafting and revising the manuscript are submitted
- All authors transfer the copyright of the manuscript upon publication to the publisher
- The authors confirm that the study was approved by the ethics committee and in human studies, the informed consent was completed by all subjects, also in studies carried out on animals, the paper was undertaken in compliance with the Helsinki Declaration.
- All authors declare any conflict of interest that might arise.